Book Store Scented Soy Candle
Fill your surroundings with rich, beautifully scented notes of Teakwood, Cedar, Leather, and Sandalwood with our Book Store Collection. This candle is crafted from an all-natural blend of soy and coconut waxes and hand-poured into an easily repurposed vessel with cotton wicks that burn clean with an excellent cold and hot throw. No matter your style, you can rest assured that you're getting a high-quality, earth-friendly candle every time.
Teakwood, Cedar, Leather, and Sandalwood.
- Our 5.5 oz candles burn for 40 hours and are meant for small spaces like bathrooms and entryways.
- Our 10 oz candles burn for 55 hours and are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like bathrooms, offices, and dens.
- Our 17.3 oz candles burn for 70 hours and are meant for large spaces like living rooms.
- Our 0.5 oz tealight samples are meant for smelling purposes.
Lead, Parabens, Paraffin, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, and Zinc.
Natural Soy/Coconut Wax, Cotton Wick, Fragrance Oil.
Candle Care Tips:
Follow these tips to help ensure optimal results when burning your Guidotti candles:
- Allow your candles to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge.
- Burn candles for 3–4 hours at a time.
- Keep candles in a cool and dry environment.
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F.
- Trim the wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend keeping the wick 1/4" in length.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans, or air currents.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- The lid is decorative and not to be used as a snuffer.
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.